Designs on eLearning Online Conference
- Year: 2006
- Website: No longer available
The conference was international in scope and focussed on the use of technology in learning and teaching in art, design and communication. The conference:
- provided a forum for the dissemination of innovative and successful uses of technology in learning and teaching
- encouraged debate about effective practice in relation to e-learning
- discussed the models that inform the design and implementation of e-learning activities in art, design and communication
- explored innovative formats in online conferencing
- provided networking opportunities..
The conference themes were:
- reflective practice in eLearning
- the role of Virtual Learning Environments in Art, Design and Communication
- elearning models
- innovative uses of technology.
The conference was conducted using Blackboard and included the following formats:
- speaker presentations including audio and video
- asynchronous discussion boards
- synchronous discussion boards (Chat rooms).
The 2006 Designs on eLearning Conference took place between Monday 27th - Friday 31st March, 2006